toto

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى تــوـو تــوـو

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod

قاهر الصحراء
    Admin

المساهمات : 29
    تاريخ التسجيل : 26/07/2009

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod Empty Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod

مُساهمة  قاهر الصحراء الإثنين يوليو 27, 2009 10:08 am

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod C_2

الغلاف

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod 948961_105623_front

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod Nfsuc_hd_mod

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod 2nn405
    This High Definition ****ure Pack mod for Need for Speed Undercover was developed by An7hraX, and improves the graphics by making them crisper, reducing the bloom effects and fixing up the HDR lighting. Be aware that the mod changes some of the DirectX 9 files, so programs like Punkbuster may misinterpret it as a cheat in online play.
    "This patch modifies the ****ures in a way how they actually should have been, sharp and crispy. Primary I changed nearly all ground ****ures, borders, vegetation and even some traffic signs, buildings & props. The ****ure sizes are untouched to ensure best performance. Some guys complained about the excessive High-Dynamic-Range effects in the game, I think they look quite neat with some colorcorrection, so I included the EnbSeries hack from Boris Vorontsov with an adapted config. !!! Caution !!! PUNKBUSTER can kick/ban you for using the d3d9.dll during online."

1. Place all the ******* to "C:\Programs\EA Games\Need For Speed Undercover"

2. Open TexMod, click on the folder icon and point to your "nfs.exe"

3. Make sure to run in Package Mode and select the "NFSUC_HD_PATCH.tpf" in your "..*\Need For Speed Undercover" folder

4. Run the game using TexMod and hav phun !

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod Vr829j
    Original:
    Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod 01offzs3
    HD Mod:
    Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod 01onmp2

Need for Speed Undercover HD ****ure Pack Mod 2a4u4w4

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/nee...ture-pack-mod/

http://www.bigdownload.com/games/texmod/pc/texmod/

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأحد مايو 19, 2024 6:39 pm